Amongst the Mechanical Engineering Department under School of Engineering and Technology, Adamas University leads no doubt with its world class infrastructure both in terms of classroom and laboratories. The department offers state of the art education, well equipped workshop and research facilities for students to create, enable, apply and spread knowledge in the advanced field of Mechanical Engineering. In addition to classes, the Department organizes regular visiting lectures delivered by Industry Experts and arranges industrial visits for both faculty and students. It is committed to work in emerging areas and develop sustainable technologies & innovations in the mechanical engineering field.
- Outcome-based education system with focus on inter-disciplinary project-based learning & Hybrid blended learning.
- Many futuristic & new generation UG & PG specialized programs in areas like Design Engineering.
- Faculty members with rich research and industry experience hand-picked from premier institutions from around the world.
- Broad range of minor courses to choose from – Microbiology to music.
- Industry-Institute integration through projects, industrial visits, Masterclass etc.
- “Learn by doing” Experiential and Project-based learning through Capstone Projects namely Autonomous Electric Vehicle, Smart City, Aerial Robotics
- Air-Conditioned classrooms equipped with projectors & audio-visual aids.
- Carefully designed curriculum with inputs from Industry Experts.
- Guest Lectures delivered by Industry Experts.
- Activities in Robotics, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Clubs.
- Educational study tours to Foreign Universities.
- Career guidance through established Mentoring system.
- Industry connects through outreach programs & Project Work.
- Preparatory technical sessions, Soft-skill & GD sessions for placement drives
- Special grooming classes for core-industry requirements
- Preparing students for both corporate and Government sector jobs like GATE, NET etc.
- 100% experiments in virtual mode.
- To develop a simulation research lab in the Mechanical Engineering Dept.
- Submission of research proposal to various Govt./Non-Govt funding agencies.
Minimum 50% aggregate in10th or equivalent examination and minimum 60% aggregate in 10 +2 or equivalent from any recognized board with PM + Chem/ BioTech/ Biology/Technical Vocational (with 45%), subject to securing a minimum of 45% marks in each individual subject.
Duration: 4 years