i) For HS: 60% overall in 10+2 with PM + Chem./BT/Biology/Technical Vocational (with 45%).
ii) For Lateral Entry: B.Sc. (45%) and 10+2 with Maths and Diploma (45%).
School of Engineering & Technology is offering Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral courses.
- At Undergraduate level, we are offering B. Tech which is a 4-year-program having 8 semesters.
- At Post-Graduate level, we are offering M. Tech which is a 2-year-program having 4 semesters.
- At Doctoral level, we are offering Ph.D. where the scholars need to engage themselves for a period of minimum 3 years or 6 semesters.
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, engineering science, and engineering professional core and elective subjects.
- an ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- an ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- an ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility as well as the importance of professional licensure.
- an ability to use the techniques, skill, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- an ability to learn basic concepts in management, business, public policy, and leadership.