1. Introduction to the course
This is an advance program in engineering and technology which basically leads to research in engineering. Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering opens the doors of opportunity to more wide variety. In this course one would learn most advanced courses in Computer Science and Engineering. The scope of this program is endless: Jobs in various sectors starting from software, data science, machine learning expert as well as in research. A candidate who wants to pursue research in computer science and engineering this program creates the base for it. Those aspirants must attend this program to step into research field.
2. What are the learning outcomes?
After completing this course students will be able:
- Explain a problem in a more structured manner
- Formulate a real-world problem using mathematics
- Design computer-based systems for different domains
- Pursue quality research in areas of social relevance
The specialization will be considered in the basis of thesis of a student.
4. Lab Infrastructure (if applicable):
All laboratories are equipped with open source software and some proprietary software.
- There are projects only in entire 2nd year for which student has to submit thesis.
6. Placement & Career Opportunities / Research Opportunities
Post Graduate degree in engineering and technology enables a student more capable for jobs
- Jobs with roles as Software Engineers, Data Scientist, AI Specialist, Data Security Manager etc.
- There are other jobs in Govt. and Public sectors.
- The scope of PG degree in research is much higher. Most of the students prepare themselves for research after M.Tech.
- A student can pursue research on a wider range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Cryptography, Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Sensor Network etc.
60% in B. Tech. / GATE qualified