Introduction to the course
The fundamental concepts of computer application are an inevitable part of today’s work process. In industry, education, research etc. computer application plays a backbone role. This course will build a strong support for any undergraduate or postgraduate student. This course also gives a better understanding of how to virtualize or create simulation prototype using different programming tools.
A candidate who want to make a career in such an interdisciplinary field should study this course.
This Course covers 20 credits extra starting with some programming concepts and some advances in it with respect to new trends of computational subjects. After pass-out, they will land in jobs in Consulting, Software Development and IT companies along with the jobs in respective core industries.
What are the learning outcomes?
The fundamental aim is to instill a passion for learning, scientific discovery, innovation, entrepreneurial skills in an engineering graduate who, through this program will be able to–
- Apply respective domain knowledge in simulation.
- Automate supply chain management and foresee the market by predictive analysis.
- Solve complex industrial production through programming and simulation.
- Produce high quality and optimized output that maximize profit.
|ECS-CAM101||Fundamentals of Computer Programming ||3003||3|
|ECS-CAM103||Software Development and Testing||3003||3|
|ECS-CAM105||E-Commerce and ERP||3003||3|
|ECS-CAM206||Fundamentals of Computer Programming Lab||0021||1|
|ECS-CAM207||Software Development and Testing Lab||0021||1|
|ECS-CAM208||Multimedia Technology Lab||0021||1|
|b. Software Development|
|c. Information Technology|
Lab Infrastructure (if applicable):
- Programming Lab
- Software Development Lab
- Multimedia Technology Lab
- The candidates are selected for internship by a campus selection process.
- Internship helps students to build field knowledge and to understand the flow of work in the industry.
- Student also has to complete a minor project.
- These processes of learning will enhance student’s motivation towards the course and career.
- Placement & Career Opportunities / Research Opportunities
- Career opportunities with this degree are numerous and include positions like database manager or software developer, IT Consultant etc. Job responsibilities include designing and manipulating complex databases, developing new software for project and research needs. Compensation is generally handsome.
- For better career opportunities and training Adamas University has Career Development Cell (CDC) who administer all placement and training related issue. Various seminars and lectures series are organized by CDC to update students about present technology, trend, markets, and opportunities.
As per the University guidelines for respective UG program