1.Introduction to the course
This course is designed to create an engineering graduate who can bridge knowledge in engineering g with complex process of management to enhance both the technical and managerial skills. It creates a common learning platform for engineering and technological concepts through professional core, professional elective and open elective courses, and managing complex industrial situations by developing new technologies along with business strategies.
A candidate who want to make a career in in engineering with flairs in management should study this course.
At present, service industry job openings are pre-dominating worldwide. The degree of B. Tech in any one of above-mentioned Engineering Disciplines with Diploma in Management will give an edge to the students in the job market. This combination of competencies can be utilized to advance career in any technology company. Clearly the demand for engineering graduates with Diploma in Management will continue to grow, to increase the value of engineering degree from ADAMAS UNIVERSITY.
2.What are the learning outcomes?
After completing this course students will be able:
- Apply AI & ML techniques to a given business problem and utilize its benefits to formulate business problems into AI & ML problem.
- Analyze any problem and provide solution through ML algorithm which leads to intelligent and adaptive solution.
- Device/propose new ML model for a specific problem.
- Demonstrate leadership in their respective careers in computer science engineering with specialization (Hons.) in AI/ML or interrelated areas of industry, government, academia, and research.
- Continue to use and enhance their engineering skills to understand term that implies the use of a computer to model and/or replicate intelligent behaviour.
- Engage in life-long learning by continuing their education in graduate or professional school or through opportunities for advanced career or professional training.
|S. No||Semester||Course Title||L||T||P||Contact|
Concepts & Organisational Behaviour
|Accounting for Managers||3||0||0||3||3|
|Human Resource Management||3||0||0||3||3|
|3.||VI||Management Information System &|
b. Concepts & Organisational Behaviour
c. Accounting for Managers
d. Human Resource Management
e. Financial Management
f. Marketing Management
g. Management Information System &
i. Entrepreneurship Development
j. Project (Diploma)
- The internship is to be carried out at the end of 6th semester of study.
- The candidates are selected for internship by a campus selection process.
- Internship helps students to build field knowledge and to understand the flow of work in the industry.
- Students have to complete “Avant – Garde Projects” from 1st Semester to 5th Semester to generate skills in engineering from the beginning of study.
- Student also has to complete a major project at final year which leads to the partial fulfilment of the degree.
- These processes of learning will enhance student’s motivation towards the course and career.
- Some previous internship done by students are:
- Indian Statistical Institute
- Tata Steel
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
- Scope Telecom
- Kreeti technologies
6.Placement & Career Opportunities / Research Opportunities
- After the successful completion of this program, job opportunities for a student will be opened in service industries as well as in FMCG, Logistic, Manufacturing, Automobile industries. In addition, if students choose two years MBA program, they will get an edge over other students having vanilla (regular) B. Tech and also, management knowledge extrapolate if someone wants to initiate Start-ups.
- After this course students can choose to study post-graduation in engineering/technology (M.E./M.TECH) or in management (MBA).
- Besides, engineering graduates in this spcialization has a very good research scope which leads to a doctoral degree (Ph.D.).
- For better career opportunities and training Adamas University has Career Development Cell (CDC) who administer all placement and training related issue. Various seminars and lectures series are organized by CDC to update students about present technology, trend, markets, and opportunities.
A candidate must secure 50% Overall in 10+2 having Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at 10+2 level from any recognized Boar/Council/University.